Businesses have found that free PCI scanning services often aren’t as good as they first sound.┬á Here’s why:
- Some free PCI scan offers aren’t from Approved Scanning Vendors and will not be sufficient for PCI compliance.
- Since PCI scanning is required every 90 days, some free PCI scanning solutions give one or two free scans and then charge higher prices for any followup scans.
- Free PCI scan reports are generally lacking in support information to fix any issues found.
The 1 Stop PCI Scan Difference:
- 1 Stop PCI Scan offers free unlimited PCI scanning through a trial of their service.┬á The full-featured PCI scanning web portal will show your vulnerabilities and allow you to make the needed changes required for PCI compliance.
- The 1 Stop PCI Scan solution allows users to filter all scan results by host, by severity, and even by PCI┬árelated vulnerabilities for quick and easy remediation.
- Users can complete and manage their annual self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ) using an easy-to-follow online wizard.
- The free trial service offers scheduling of PCI scans to occur automatically at a desired frequency and schedule.
Contact us now to start your free PCI scan service and start on your road to full PCI compliance.